About the Franklin Historical Society
The purpose of the FHS is to enhance the understanding of Franklin’s history, including it’s character and sense of community. The Society’s activities will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintaining and operating the FHS Museum as seems appropriate by the Society’s Trustees.
- Collecting and archiving historical materials.
- Education and dissemination of historical information.
- Encouraging historical preservation in Franklin.
Franklin Historical Society Board
- Financial Report 2019 FY (7/1/19 to 6/30/20)
- Financial Report 2016 FY (7/1/16 to 6/30/17)
- Financial Report 2018 FY (7/ 1/18 to 6/30/19)
- Financial Report FY 2017 (7/1/17 to 6/30/18)
- Financial Report 2015 FY ( 7/1/15 to 6/30/16)
- Financial Report 2014 FY (7/1/14 to 6/30/15)
- Financial Report 2013 FY (7/1/13 to 6/30/14)
- Financial Report 2013