Franklin Historic Society Museum

The facility that houses the Franklin Historical Museum is the previous home of Jenny and Stanley Derwich. It is located at 26165 13 Mile Road in Franklin. The entrance is on Kirk Lane. Mr. and Mrs. Derwich built the home in 1951. The house was given to the Franklin Historical Society in 1998.

The museum is open from 1:00 to 3:00 PM on Saturday. It is also open by appointment. Please send an appointment request to

The Museum contains artifacts related to Franklin’s history about schools, businesses, government and people. The Franklin historical society’s archives include topics and collections from “Archeological Digs” to “Village Records”.

  • Archeological Digs
  • Art
  • Arts Council
  • Audio Visual Tapes
  • Broughton House
  • Cemetery
  • Cider Mill
  • Derwich
  • Elections
  • Fire Department
  • Franklin Community Association
  • Franklin General Information
  • Franklin Historical Society
  • Sewers
  • Slide Presentation
  • Specific Address Information
  • Village Board
  • Village Charter
  • Village Directories
  • Village Government/Council
  • Village Master Plan
  • Village Players
  • Village Records